How It Works
Arrested in Ohio
- A person is arrested or finds out they have a warrant (defendant).
- A friend, family member or co-worker calls us to get them bonded out.
- Charges and bail amounts are verified and bond premiums and collateral are negotiated.
- Bail Bond contracts and applications are filled out and signed by the person who will be responsible for the defendant making all court dates (Indemnitor).
- Bail Bond Premiums are paid to the Bondsman.
- Bail Bond Agent goes to the jail and posts the defendants bond/bonds with the Detention Facility.
- Defendant is released from jail.
- After release, a defendant MUST go to bail bond office within 48 hours to fill out a defendant application.
- Defendant must appear at ALL court dates and comply with all bond conditions until case is dismissed or bond is released by the Judge/courts. Written documentation of the bond release must be obtained from the court clerk.
- Collateral, (if any was given) will be returned to the indemnitor after bond release has been presented to the Bail Bondsman.